We Punch Anet In The [Face]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The High End PvE Guild Wars Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check your spam box in mail for your activation email!

Hidden Puma Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hidden puma
I know how to post on forumz
I know how to post on forumz

Hidden Puma Application Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Puma Application   Hidden Puma Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:05 am

1. What is your IGN? Hidden Puma

2. How much time have you spent in game?1214 hours over 18 months

3. What is your Time Zone & How often do you play? GMT around 4-6 hours weekdays and most of the weekend

4. How many games have HM unlocked? All

5. How many chars are ready for the different elite areas(UW, DOA, Sinway Dungeon SCs)? Sin, Nec, Ele, nearly Monk, Ranger

6. How did you hear about Face? If through a friend, please list their name. Guildwars Guru Post

7. Please list any Elite Area experience (DoA / UW / FoW / HM Dungeons / Urgoz / Deep) Did uwsc and fowsc pre nerf all day long, done countless dungeonsc, fair amount of exp in urgoz and Deep

8. Why do you want to join Face? Please tell us what you think you can bring to the guild. i want to join because it seems like an active guild for speedclears which know what their doing and have much exp. i am a fat learner and will learn the new builds very quickly and am quick to adapt to any situations, also i am a good teacher and always up for doing sc when u need that extra person

9. What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving? i was in [AoE] pre sf nerf for a while and gained alot out of them but left due to me not playing gw for lil while after the nerf

10. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
My names George, im 18 years old, doin forensic science at college and hopefully off to continue it at uni next year, always up for a gd time and quite often out drinkin.
Back to top Go down
Paris
You betterz Listen To Me
You betterz Listen To Me
Paris

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Puma Application   Hidden Puma Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:05 am

hidden puma wrote:
i am a fat learner and will learn the new builds very quickly and am quick to adapt to any situations, also i am a good teacher and always up for doing sc when u need that extra person.

hmmm... not sure if i support the fatness...

he drinks.
thats a +1 there

pm me in game
Paris On Godmode
Back to top Go down
Paris
You betterz Listen To Me
You betterz Listen To Me
Paris

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Puma Application   Hidden Puma Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:46 am

spoke in game
invited and locked, needs access
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Puma Application   Hidden Puma Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Puma Application
Page 1 of 1