We Punch Anet In The [Face]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The High End PvE Guild Wars Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check your spam box in mail for your activation email!

Raahk's Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raahk
I know how to post on forumz

Raahk's Application.  Empty
PostSubject: Raahk's Application.    Raahk's Application.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:37 pm

1. What is your IGN?
Stealthknight Raahk
2. How much time have you spent in game?
2215 hours, 30 minutes over the past 48 months.

3. What is your Time Zone & How often do you play?
PST, and a lot.
4. How many games have HM unlocked?
I only have my assassin.
5. How many chars are ready for the different elite areas(UW, DOA, Sinway Dungeon SCs)?
Just one. I am currently making an elementalist to do some of these, and then most likely a ritualist.
6. How did you hear about Face? If through a friend, please list their name.
From a friend, Paris the skimmer.
7. Please list any Elite Area experience (DoA / UW / FoW / HM Dungeons / Urgoz / Deep)
I've done them all. Critical barrage is universal, and as I had previous characters (that I deleted due to them not being used and I hadn't even finished factions on my ritualist whom I didn't even know which quest to do considering he had none in his log)

8. Why do you want to join Face? Please tell us what you think you can bring to the guild.
I want a guild without people who have the I.Q of a clam and who understand how to get crap done. Although I only currently have my assassin, he can be very versatile and suit many different roles. Once again, though, working on an elementalist and a ritualist.
I guess what I can bring to the guild is somebody who is knowledgeable about the current prices of many things and an experienced assassin/ranger/ritualist (Although I once again I have deleted those, but do understand and know how to play them.)

9. What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving?
I have already forgotten the tag, but they did own a town, which I also forgot because they were full of the previously-mentioned people with the I.Q of a clam.

10. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.

I much prefer the assassin class and have preferred merchanting/powertrading (same thing, I prefer the word merchanting as it doesn't make you sound like a tool) over farming despite the assassin's capabilities as I can be patient more than I can rely on luck that is needed to earn money for drops as the drops I tend to get are generally horrible.
However, I do well in a group and greatly enjoy completing frostmaw's the kinslayers and the deep (I was told that the leader really enjoys the deep as well) and also enjoy getting good deals on rare items. Although it may no longer be viable, I do have a knowledge of PvP for GvG's as I was in a ranked GvG guild a very long time ago.

I have recently come back from a two year hiatus and have gotten back on my feet, sold my full guild that I worked so hard on, and just want to join a good guild. I hope my application will be accepted despite being currently full on members.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Back to top Go down
Paris
You betterz Listen To Me
You betterz Listen To Me
Paris

PostSubject: Re: Raahk's Application.    Raahk's Application.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:39 pm

chayce is my buddddyyyyyyyy
ill wait for other officer's opinions since i know you well
but good player, fast learner, quick adapter.
and we played runescape together a bazillion years ago
Back to top Go down
Shang
You betterz Listen To Me
You betterz Listen To Me
Shang

PostSubject: Re: Raahk's Application.    Raahk's Application.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Paris wrote:
chayce is my buddddyyyyyyyy
ill wait for other officer's opinions since i know you well
but good player, fast learner, quick adapter.
and we played runescape together a bazillion years ago
I trust Paris' judgment 110%. +1 /invite.
Back to top Go down
Graz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raahk's Application.    Raahk's Application.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:10 am

Our guild is full atm, you'll be on the wait list.
Back to top Go down
https://bsns.forumotion.com
Raahk

PostSubject: Re: Raahk's Application.    Raahk's Application.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:18 pm

That's perfectly acceptable Graz, I don't mind waiting.
Back to top Go down
Paris
You betterz Listen To Me
You betterz Listen To Me
Paris

PostSubject: Re: Raahk's Application.    Raahk's Application.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 pm

/whipped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raahk's Application.    Raahk's Application.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raahk's Application.
Page 1 of 1