We Punch Anet In The [Face]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The High End PvE Guild Wars Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check your spam box in mail for your activation email!

Migrashin's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Migrashin
I know how to post on forumz
I know how to post on forumz

Migrashin's Application Empty
PostSubject: Migrashin's Application   Migrashin's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:19 am

1. What is your IGN?
Warrior O Black / Holy Monk of Kryta / Espio of Crystalline / The Exodus X / etc.

2. How much time have you spent in game?
About 4.5 years with some gaps in between.

3. What is your Time Zone & How often do you play?
Eastern Time Zone, current in the summer I play most days for a few hours.

4. How many games have HM unlocked?
All

5. How many chars are ready for the different elite areas(UW, DOA, Sinway Dungeon SCs)?
Warrior, Assassin, Monk, Ranger, Paragon

Working on an Ele and a Necro

6. How did you hear about Face? If through a friend, please list their name.
Guild Wars Guru

7. Please list any Elite Area experience (DoA / UW / FoW / HM Dungeons / Urgoz / Deep)
Past experience in prenerf UWSC, DoA and various EotN dungeons. I also would sometimes do solo farms in DoA, UW and FoW.

8. Why do you want to join Face? Please tell us what you think you can bring to the guild.
I use to do a lot of UWSC before the SF nerf and then I took a long break and am now trying to get back into it. I am an avid learner and I catch on quickly. I believe that Face will offer me this opportunity to get back into the "speedclearing world". I am also very helpful and will always take time to help other people. I also believe that I have some defining leadership qualities that can help out the guild.

On another note, I have a lot of experience in web design and web programming. So if you needed a guild website or some graphics made I could help with that.

9. What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving?
Don't even remember the name, but they were not very organized and fell apart.

10. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
I am 17 years old and will be a senior in high school next year. I love to travel to places around the world. This summer I will be going to Australia and Florida to scuba dive. I have a lot of experience in programming and graphic design and hopeful will be able to find a career in game development.
Back to top Go down
Shang
You betterz Listen To Me
You betterz Listen To Me
Shang

PostSubject: Re: Migrashin's Application   Migrashin's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:01 am

Migrashin wrote:
On another note, I have a lot of experience in web design and web programming. So if you needed a guild website or some graphics made I could help with that.
You saying you don't like our forums? : ( Aside from that app looks good to me. +1
Back to top Go down
Graz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Migrashin's Application   Migrashin's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:25 am

I'll pm you tomorrow. Officers may invite him.
Back to top Go down
https://bsns.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Migrashin's Application   Migrashin's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Migrashin's Application
Page 1 of 1