We Punch Anet In The [Face]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The High End PvE Guild Wars Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check your spam box in mail for your activation email!

Mesmerizing Lemons Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mesmerizing Lemon
I know how to post on forumz

Mesmerizing Lemons Application Empty
PostSubject: Mesmerizing Lemons Application   Mesmerizing Lemons Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Hey guys, its lemon. Dont know if you guys remember me, but im an ex-member of the guild, hoping to be a part of [Face] once again.

1. What is your IGN?
Mesmerizing Lemon

2. How much time have you spent in game?
2200 Hours over the past 12 months

3. What is your Time Zone & How often do you play?
GMT, I tend to play between 3-5 hours on a weekday and anywhere up to 12 on the weekend.

4. How many games have HM unlocked?
All

5. How many chars are ready for the different elite areas(UW, DOA, Sinway Dungeon SCs)?
Mesmer[All] Warrior[All] Assassin[All but DoA] Necro[All but DoA, but its very close, could get her there in a day if necessary] Ranger[All but DoA] Monk[All but DoA] Dervish[All but DoA and some dungeons]

6. How did you hear about Face? If through a friend, please list their name.
GWG

7. Please list any Elite Area experience (DoA / UW / FoW / HM Dungeons / Urgoz / Deep)
FoW: Very experienced, done many full balanced runs and many sc's. UW: Chamber pre nerf, and a few balanced runs. Urgoz: Very experienced, done many full balanced runs and many sc's. The Deep: Completed a few times as an SS when i was with you before. DoA: Done the city once or twice with a mate and hero's, but thats it. Dungeons: Ive done a couple of hm runs through each on of them, but i love doing SoOsc, and rragars and kath as a balanced team. (Though i would love to learn how to sc all of them!)

8. Why do you want to join Face? Please tell us what you think you can bring to the guild.
Well guys, i want to join you all again as i loved it there. So you ask, why did i leave? Because i was an idiot, it was because i thought i was missing out since there were a few times that i couldnt join the run because it was to late for me, as im on europe time. But ive realised i did more elite areas and had more fun in a week with you guys than i have done in any other guild that claims they do high end and elite areas. I hope you guys can give me a second chance, i would love to wear the [Face] tag again, and run with you all once more.

9. What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving?
[PIKY] [TOLD] [LAG] [Ectos] They were all pretty inactive and didnt do anything that said they did when advertising, as in piky and told for about 6 months each, just because i liked the members, but couldn't take the inactivity.

10. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
My name is Charles, 18 years of age, and..well...ummmm..dont really know what else to say! But im happy to answer any questions you have on this .

Thanks for reading this guys, and would greatly appreciate you guys giving me another chance.
Back to top Go down
Graz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mesmerizing Lemons Application   Mesmerizing Lemons Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:56 pm

So why'd you leave.
Back to top Go down
https://bsns.forumotion.com
Mesmerizing Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Mesmerizing Lemons Application   Mesmerizing Lemons Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Like i said, because i was an idiot. I didnt realise until i left how much fun i had with you guys, and ive regreted it ever since. Like i said the reason i left was because of the times of 1 or 2 runs that i was missing out on, and for some idiotic reason thought that i could get more out of another guild. Oh how wrong i was. Ive never been in a guild like [face] before and i doubt there are any out there like you any more. If you guys could just give me one more chance, i would love to join you again, teach people and do anything i can for the guild. I know ive got no right to ask for one since you guys invited me and i left for some stupid reason, but i would absolutely love it if you could just give me this chance.
Back to top Go down
Graz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mesmerizing Lemons Application   Mesmerizing Lemons Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:46 pm

You sound like a desperate schoolgirl Smile someone reinv.
Back to top Go down
https://bsns.forumotion.com
Mesmerizing Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Mesmerizing Lemons Application   Mesmerizing Lemons Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:50 pm

haha! not to sure what to say to that, rofl. But tyvm for the reinv Smile
Back to top Go down
Paris
You betterz Listen To Me
You betterz Listen To Me
Paris

PostSubject: Re: Mesmerizing Lemons Application   Mesmerizing Lemons Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:53 pm

give access again. im inviting
Back to top Go down
Paris
You betterz Listen To Me
You betterz Listen To Me
Paris

PostSubject: Re: Mesmerizing Lemons Application   Mesmerizing Lemons Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:52 am

reinvited and locked.
needs access
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mesmerizing Lemons Application   Mesmerizing Lemons Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mesmerizing Lemons Application
Page 1 of 1