We Punch Anet In The [Face]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The High End PvE Guild Wars Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check your spam box in mail for your activation email!

Candice Drak App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candice Drake
I know how to post on forumz
I know how to post on forumz

Candice Drak App Empty
PostSubject: Candice Drak App   Candice Drak App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:25 am

1. What is your IGN?
Candice Drake

2. How much time have you spent in game?
5200h in 62 months

3. What is your Time Zone & How often do you play?
GMT+1 I play as often as I can, usually a few hours a day.

4. How many games have HM unlocked?
All of them

5. How many chars are ready for the different elite areas(UW, DOA, Sinway Dungeon SC
UW I dont do but got most of my chars there, DoA depending on what lb rank you require but I have mes, ele, war, sin, rit and para there Dungeon SC depends on which dungeon my mes can reach all, same with war, sin, ele and rit too.

6. How did you hear about Face? If through a friend, please list their name.
Guru

7. Please list any Elite Area experience (DoA / UW / FoW / HM Dungeons / Urgoz / Deep)
DoA as mes caller/esurge (was back when cryway was awesome sauce), Havent done UW since the update, FOW some 100b, but all roles shouldnt be a problem but the tanks which I can learn if needed aswell. Ive done FoW alot balanced aswell. Urgoz and Deep I dont do much but have done them atleast. Dungeons Ive done all but mostly balanced, but I know some SCs and have tried a few more but haven't really learned them yet.

8. Why do you want to join Face? Please tell us what you think you can bring to the guild.
I want to join Face because I want a nice pretty relaxed guild that do elite areas and SCs, Im mostly interested in DoA, FoWsc and various dungeonSC but really I want to try atleast everything once and I am quite experienced and learn rather quickly (atleast I think so :p). I think I can contribute as a exp member that done most of what GW have to offer.

9. What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving?
Well I've been around for quite some time so I have had time to be in quite abit of guilds but the first years none worth mentioning then DVDF I was for quite some time which used to be a quite famous guild but I found them to be lacking when it came to do DoA and other high end areas so I joined icU (which at that time was one of the best DoA guilds) left that guild because I was tired of GW and took a break, came back and have been wandering around without a guild now.
Back to top Go down
Paris
You betterz Listen To Me
You betterz Listen To Me
Paris

Candice Drak App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candice Drak App   Candice Drak App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:19 pm

pm me in game.
Paris On Godmode
Back to top Go down
Paris
You betterz Listen To Me
You betterz Listen To Me
Paris

Candice Drak App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candice Drak App   Candice Drak App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:51 pm

invited, needs forum access
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Candice Drak App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candice Drak App   Candice Drak App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candice Drak App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Punch Anet In The [Face] :: Member Applications-
Jump to: