We Punch Anet In The [Face]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The High End PvE Guild Wars Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check your spam box in mail for your activation email!

Zanette Deamenesse Requesting Membership

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zanotam
I know how to post on forumz
I know how to post on forumz

Zanette Deamenesse Requesting Membership Empty
PostSubject: Zanette Deamenesse Requesting Membership   Zanette Deamenesse Requesting Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:39 pm

1. What is your IGN?
Zanette Deamenesse

2. How much time have you spent in game?
I get 942h when I /age, but that's not all active game play and it's been over 61 months.

3. What is your Time Zone & How often do you play?
GMT - 7 (I believe). I've been getting at least 3 hours a week for the past few months.

4. How many games have HM unlocked?
All 4 have HM

5. How many chars are ready for the different elite areas(UW, DOA, Sinway Dungeon SCs)?
I have one who I believe is ready (Necromancer) and I'm preparing a rit. I'm currently working on preparedness.

6. How did you hear about Face? If through a friend, please list their name.
Sephard Ika, Raging Cancer, and two other ex-members.

7. Please list any Elite Area experience (DoA / UW / FoW / HM Dungeons / Urgoz / Deep)
The Deep with a [FACE] based group.

8. Why do you want to join Face? Please tell us what you think you can bring to the guild.
I'm finally getting into the elite stuff in Guild Wars and I've got a lot of experience playing a Necromancer through the various updates throughout the years.

9. What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving?
I have not been in any other major guilds, only little ones with just friends. I left because they all left, too.

10. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
I'm going to start my freshman year of College and I do my best to keep up with MMOs. I've been gaming for as long as I can remember and picked up my first MMO (SWG) at a pretty early age. Guild Wars has been an on-off interest of mine, although I've mainly played casually.
Back to top Go down
Paris
You betterz Listen To Me
You betterz Listen To Me
Paris

PostSubject: Re: Zanette Deamenesse Requesting Membership   Zanette Deamenesse Requesting Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:16 pm

hmmm... i think theres a major lack of character diversity here... only a necro atm and possibly a rit. possibly want to work on getting more characters but we will keep you in mind. if you wish to work on that, update your progress here and eventually someone may throw you an invite
for now, goodluck
Back to top Go down
Paris
You betterz Listen To Me
You betterz Listen To Me
Paris

PostSubject: Re: Zanette Deamenesse Requesting Membership   Zanette Deamenesse Requesting Membership Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:50 pm

invited, going to work on progress as a guild member. needs forum access
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanette Deamenesse Requesting Membership   Zanette Deamenesse Requesting Membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanette Deamenesse Requesting Membership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Punch Anet In The [Face] :: Member Applications-
Jump to: